Thursday, July 25, 2013

Finding Deals

Fun Fact: It is REALLY expensive here in Japan.  Like crazy expensive!!!
So, I am always looking for a deal. I have not gotten into the extreme couponing like so many military wives on island (I hear it a full time job in itself). BUT, I do look for sales and shop around (as much as you can here...its either the Air Force BX or the Marine Corps PX (they sell the same stuff at the same price).  But there is quite a selection of gadgets and containers in the local stores.

BUT, you are not reading this to hear how to find deals in Japan...  

No, you are here to read about deals for YOU!  Well, surprisingly enough, you have come to the right place. Well, at least a link to the right place.  My friend in the states found this blog post from Gift Card Granny.  Crazy, right?!?


Well this wonderful Granny has made a list of 66 Teacher discounts found at stores all around the states (most are major chains).  Then for a bonus, the comments give tons more.  Hey, I am not going to force you to go shopping, but if I was in the states I would definitely check to see if my favorite store, restaurant, or museum has a teacher discount.  Go check it out!

Then I found this guy: Professor Joe Martin E.D.D.  His whole purpose is to save teachers money.  Yeah, you read that right!!! His website is called R.I.C.H. Teachers. Well, hey, that sounds like something I may like to be.
Well, that is all I have for now.  I now need to go see how I can become a rich teacher!

1 comment:

  1. Oh..thank you so much for the heads up. I think I have visited the Granny site before!
    AlisonRockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete